Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hurricane Irene messed up all the plans

My today's flight to Warsaw has been canceled. Now, the earliest I can get there is September 7.

Provided that
  • my employer will let me change my vacation dates "on the fly", and
  • the air carrier will agree to change my return flight at no or reasonable cost,
I may be able to start the ride on September 11. It means less daylight and lower temperatures (not something I am very excited about).

This is the second time I am forced to reschedule the ride (the first was from early August to early September because of a work-related schedule conflict). I am very disappointed, to say the least.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I have found your website as I am starting my trip through Ukraine to Romania on the motorbike this friday. Being Polish living in Warsaw I am impressed how you are prepared concerning your trip planning.
    I was courious to enter the blog and I was very sad to see the weather messed up your planns. Do not give up! Come! I will follow your blog
    Best

    Michal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, MichaƂ, for your support! No, I have not given up.

    ReplyDelete